LICENSED PHYSICAL THERAPIST – IMMEDIATE JOB OPENING IN WARNER ROBINS, GA
**Now Accepting Applications from New Grads, Upcoming Grads, and Clinicians with Previous Experience**
The Cantrell Center for Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine is now interviewing for a Licensed Physical Therapist. We are a Postural Restoration Certified Facility and you will work with and learn from the very best! The Cantrell Center for Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine is proud to have served Middle Georgia and the community at large as an independently owned clinic and wellness facility having celebrated our 28th year in business on June 29th, 2020! Our expert services and individualized programs for our patients and clients have made us the number one outpatient rehabilitation facility in the region.
What makes the Cantrell Center a great place to work?
We are a collaborative environment, where patient care is paramount and each team member’s gifts and experiences blend to create an atmosphere of integrity and encouragement. As part of our team, you will work side-by-side with like-minded and dedicated colleagues, while enjoying the opportunity to build your own career.
Located in Warner Robins, Georgia, the Cantrell Center is positioned in the Middle of the state! Just a quick drive to Atlanta or the beach, Warner Robins offers convenience to any interest without the crime rate and elevated costs of a larger city. Visit the website of the Robins Regional Chamber of Commerce for more information about the city of
- A Work/Life Balance — We understand that you have a family outside of work.
- Outstanding work environment – Beautiful, clean, state-of-the-art facility! A fun, positive atmosphere!
- Commitment to clinical excellence – You’ll learn from the best!
- Team atmosphere – Our employees care about each other!
- Ethical standards – We have a reputation for the best patient care!
- Constant training and learning – You will learn Postural Restoration Institute treatment methods.
- An excellent mentoring program for new hires – especially for new grads
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Learn more about the Cantrell Center: Find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn @cantrellcenter.
We encourage you to visit our website for more information about our company and our programs: www.cantrellcenter.com
Cantrell Center for Physical Therapy and Wellness
- Job Type:
- City, State:
Warner Robins, GA
- Date Posted:
March 30, 2021
How to Apply
- Jen Zamora
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 478-953-3535