Discover the Progressive Difference!
Are you looking for:
- Out-patient therapist-owned, long established private practice?
- Flexible hours to suit your schedule?
- Paid continuing education and time?
- Employer sponsored specialist certification assistance including residency training or movement science certification or other related post-grad programs?
- Opportunity to work with skilled mentors or becoming a CI?
- Utilizing evidence-based, best practice protocols?
If this is what you’ve been in search of, we invite you to be part of our growing team of experienced therapists who focus on the needs of our patients above all else.
We offer these benefits and much more. Whether you’re experienced or a new grad we want to work with you. Our 4000+ square foot state-of-the-art facility in Tarzana/Woodland Hills (Southern California) offers an advantage over other workplaces by providing an atmosphere that encourages our therapists to maximize patient potential working with like-minded professionals, while allowing you to better find work-life balance. Potential opportunities in our other nearby locations. You’ll be pleased with our robust salary and benefits package which includes health insurance, liberal vacation time, unlimited access to online education plus paid continuing education, pre-tax flexible spending plan, and a generous 401k program with excellent employer contributions.
To determine a match between your desires and our opportunity, please contact our Vice President, Stevyn Voyles, at email@example.com or by phone at 877-752-5802 to learn more about this position and other future full or part-time opportunities in our company’s three other locations! And we welcome you to visit our website at www.progressivept.net to learn what our patients say about us.
We look forward to discussing how your needs can be met by employment with Progressive PT’s team!
Progressive Physical Therapy, Inc.
- Job Type:
- City, State:
- Date Posted:
May 15, 2019
How to Apply
- Stevyn Voyles
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 877-752-5802
- Fax: 818-996-0210